Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What the heck is Hippo's?


Well, this is my first real time post into any kind of blog what so ever. If I screw it up, forgive me. I want to use this blog becuase a community idea is always better than an individual one. We at Hippo's Grocery & Deli really want to hear from our customers. If you visit our website at hipposgroceryanddeli.com there is a form there where you can tell us what you want to see in your grocery store. For all you soon to be Hippo's fans out there, bookmark our site as we well will be adding eCommerce functionlity to it by April of 2007.

Come on down next time you are in San Antonio and see what Hippo's, the home of the $.50 sandwich is all about.

Get Hip, Be Hip. Stay Hip.

1 comment:

TRW said...

I need some people that are interested in working in fun and fast paced retail environment.