Thursday, October 19, 2006

Foodie Item: Milk (Basics)

Your Story: I was very happy to read about your new grocery store. I work downtown (112 E. Pecan) and almost once or twice a week my wife askes me to pick up some groceries (milk, meat, or vegetables) on my way home. I live just north of downtown at 826 Craig. So, to drive to the closest grocery store I have to fight traffic to the Olmos Drive HEB. I'm excited to have a store that I can walk to before I drive home. Good luck on the new store.Patrick

1 comment:

TRW said...

Hippo sez: Patrick tell your wife you’ll be doing all the shopping now.. Matter of fact you may get stuck at Hippos hanging out and snacking and drinking, but don’t worry if you get in trouble I’ll call her and tell her you’ve been going thru all aisles looking for the best deals…Unfortunately that excuse may only work a couple times, come by have a beer with me and we’ll come up with more excuses to tell your wife.. Better yet go pick her up after work, come back to Hippos and let her shop while we drink beer.



Patrick thank you for your interest in Hippos Grocery and Deli...Your story is greatly appreciated. I’ll keep your email in our database and keep you posted with menu items, groceries and more importantly our opening.



Hippo on my friend